Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hang in there!

Another COLD day in the office. My fingernails are purple. Also, it was discovered that the women's restroom in the now vacated office across the way is warmer than the supposedly " heated" bathroom downstairs. That's just sad.

This morning I spent THIRTY minutes trying to get an envelope to print from the correct tray with my address on it. As soon as I asked for help I discovered that it was on the wrong setting and I had only made it worse by messing with it. Basically, it was an easy fix and my frustration was clearly clouding my vision. Dang it....

On the upside, I am looking forward to my lunch (leftovers from last night's dinner). It is wonderful and pathetic at the same time how looking forward to my lunch can brighten my day....this feeling is what helped the Daniel Fast be so difficult.

Yesterday, Facebook blew up with people excited about the snow. I wanted to ask, " Really? Have you SEEN Springfieldians drive in the snow and rain?" Not something to be excited about. Sitting at home in your cozy chair with a good book and some hot chocolate? Fine, get excited. Sitting at work preparing to drive home in Springfield traffic? You have no excuse.

It's Friday, 17 degrees outside, and it's a good day. Hang in there! Happy weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true about Springfield drivers. I hate winter weather anyway, but especially here. Unfortunately Cole LOVES snow. I am secretly glad there is not enough for me to have to take him out and play in it. Mother of the year right here.
    Also - I can't believe they won't fix your heat situation.

    ReplyDelete