Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

Colds Are Disgusting

The changing weather has got me at last. All week I have been fighting a sore throat and fever. Last night I turned out the light and just as I was drifting off to sleep I choked on my own *ahem* snot...ewww, gross! This is what I felt like:



I quickly sat up, choking and gasping...."thankfully" my husband's peaceful slumber remained undisturbed by my near death experience. As a result of this "drainage" I slept with two pillows all night so I could be propped up and avoid a similar experience. Usually this means I will make weird noises but I never woke myself up so who's to say?

In more exciting news this weekend is the Antique Festival of the Ozarks!

 

My husband and I plan to be right in there with all those senior citizens looking for cool stuff to decorate our house. It will most likely be awesome. You should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment