Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Normal Monday

This morning I pushed the snooze button one more time and then woke up 10 minutes later than when the alarm was supposed to go off again....I still don't know what happened, but it was good. I love sleep.

My husband and I are sharing a car again today as his car is once again at the shop. There is nothing like the feeling that little "check engine" light on the dashboard inspires within me....GAH!!! Come on!!!

 Yep. That's what it feels like.

That Antique Festival of the Ozarks met my expectations. It was a lot of fun and totally worth the $5 fee we paid so we could go spend money. We came home with a couple of cool items and even a little bit of cash left in our pockets. Basically, this was because nothing good was under $10 dollars. That evening I took in some "Antiques Road Show" and felt that my day was complete.




Happy Monday everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment